Re: [squid-users] ftp_list_width

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 14:33:24 +0100

It is not an access control, only an "look 'n feel" knob.

# TAG: ftp_list_width
# Sets the width of ftp listings. This should be set to fit in
# the width of a standard browser. Setting this too small
# can cut off long filenames when browsing ftp sites.
#

You will see the difference when requesting ftp://weronica@domain/
(or any other directory listing where the long filename will be listed)

For access controls, see http_access. If you want to deny access to long
filenames then make a urlpath_regex matching long filenames.