Re: [squid-users] last_modified_factor_fresh

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 12:18:39 +0100

I assume we are talking about the "Fresh: refresh_pattern last-mod
factor percentage" statistics here..

This is a good thing, telling that for the requests refresh_pattern told
that the object was still fresh based on the percentage of Last-Modified
of the cached entry, and there was no need to revalidate the freshness
to the origin server.

Regards
Henrik Nordström
MARA Systems AB