Re: [squid-users] To HENRIK: is there any problem if I post a page?

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 20:01:28 +0100

To be honest neither of the proposed alternatives sound like a good one.

If you need help understanding a specific field in the "General Runtime
Information" page then ask about this field.

If you just want general comments, then save a typical output for your
setup and put it on a public web site somewhere, then send us a link to
the page asking for general comments.

Regards
Henrik Nordström
MARA Systems AB