Re: [squid-users] Squid configuration

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 16:32:37 +0100

For '1' you need to write a small redirector, doing the URL rewrites.

For '2', see the "max_conn" ACL type. Limits the number of concurrent
connections a single client IP address can have open.

For '3', Squid has a number of hooks where user defined programs can hook in.
The primiary hooks are: URL rewriting and authentication.