RE: [squid-users] security issue regarding authentication

From: Van Bossche Koen <Koen.VanBossche@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 17:46:47 +0100

Thanks Henrik!
I checked with our PDC support guy. Indeed all authenticated users had r+x
access on proxyauth and could log on to the Internet, even if not listed in
the Internet Users group.
We changed the rights that only Internet Users had read-access to it.

Thank you very much!

I wish you a Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year 2002. Thanks for
the excellent support.

BR,
./koen