[squid-users] Squid and IPv6

From: Tadas Miniotas <degradas@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 22:56:11 +0200

Hello everybody,

I want to run squid to serve requests from IPv6-only capable clients on a
computer that acts as a gateway between a v6 network and the internet.
Could someone point me to the exact squid version I should use and what
options should I apply when compiling it? Also, I would appreciate if
someone who is using an IPv6-capable squid sent me a copy of squid.conf
with the neccessary IPv6 options.

Thanks in advance.

Tadas Miniotas
degradas@freemail.lt

--
Live in your own world, but always welcome visitors