Re: [squid-users] FreeBSD:Diskd? conclusion

From: Dave Raven <dave@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2001 08:28:12 +0200

Well, to finally end of this long _touch_ off topic; I think its
safe to say that diskd is a better *BSD option.

I have almost the exact same fBSD setup as you do Adrian,
and will soon we switching to diskd.

This is very off topic, but if you get round to having
a look at the DIRPREFs etc. Please send me
a quick mail outlining anything you have noticed,
I've been looking into disk performance for some
time now; and have been unaware of that.

Thanks all,
Dave.
OpteqSec.