[squid-users] blocking all download

From: <Root@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2001 08:35:39 GMT

Hello,

my name is Francesco Collini and i am the network administrator of a
High-School's LAN.

We use squid-cache as proxy server, and everything is working fine.

I have this question to ask you, please: the school's direction asked me,
due to some problems about viruses and software not allowed, to stop
blocking all download from student's laboratoires; web surfing must be
allowed, of course!

How can i create an ACL that won't permit any download from the LAN and will
permit to see www websites?

I read along faq and documentation, but excuse me, i did not find anything
helpful.

Thank you in advance for your interest, hoping hear from you soon!

I also want to send you the best wishes for Happy Christmas and happy New
Year 2002!

Sincerely,