Re: [squid-users] purge domain from cache

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2001 08:54:57 +0100

Then you have to use a tool that searches for objects of that domain. Squid
does not know the URL's it has in the cache, only an internal one-way hash of
the URL.

I know there is a script doing what you ask for somewhere.. A quick search on
squid-users revealed the following:

http://www.squid-cache.org/mail-archive/squid-users/199811/0317.html
and a small fix at
http://www.squid-cache.org/mail-archive/squid-users/199811/0392.html

On Friday 21 December 2001 16.59, Bryan Andrews wrote:
> link: http://www.squid-cache.org/Doc/FAQ/FAQ-7.html , Item "7.5: How can I
> purge an object from my cache?"
>
> I setup the example and it works perfect. But this only seems to work for
> individual URLs, what can I do if I want to purge * objects from a given
> domain that are currently cached, but not the entire cache? Any help would
> be appreciated!
>
> -Bryan
> DVUSD

available on request