Re: [squid-users] Squid and snmp

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2001 04:24:49 +0100

cfgmaker is made for routers. Squid is not a router.

Writing a MRTG configuration file for polling Squid is not too hard, but is
different from writing one for a router as one is interested in other aspects
of traffic.

There has been numerous MRTG examples posted on squid-users over the years.
Try searching the archives a little.

Regards
Henrik Nordström