Re: [squid-users] informacion

From: Jose Celestino <japc@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2001 13:31:03 +0000

If in English it would get you some answers.

"When I'm fail to start squid which are the file(s) that I must check to
see what happened?

I have checked the access.log but nothing useful came out of it.

I whant to run squid in Debian. Do you know of any *.log file I should
look at?

Thanks."

Try doing squid -d 2048 -N

which will give you debugging to standard output.

squid -h will give all the options.

Hint: -z

Thus spake b0caj@123click.cl, on Wed, Dec 26, 2001 at 09:18:24AM -0400:

--