Re: [squid-users] Re: Squid version 2.5

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2001 02:38:44 +0100

When we are done with some minor cleanups like documenting all the new growy
things in Squid-2.5 and making sure it runs proper on all supported OS:es.

There are plenty of news in Squid-2.5, most of which are visible in
squid.conf as extended, modified, replaced and added configuration
directives.

Regards
Henrik Nordström

On Wednesday 26 December 2001 15.36, Arul Anand wrote:

> When the Squid version 2.5 will be released and whether it will
> contain any new directives added with it apart from the existing
> directives in version 2.4

available on request