[squid-users] l wnat to prevent anyone from using Squid to probe my internal network without using acls... how to do

From: usha <usha_mliin@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2001 14:39:25 -0000

l wnat to prevent anyone from using Squid to probe my internal network without using acls( since I read document that the more complicated an ACL is, the slower Squid will be to respond to requests)

Hope I can do it with the following directives

tcp_incoming_address

 tcp_outgoing_address

udp_incoming_address

udp_outgoing_address

But Im using squid2.4-STABLE2 ,it has no tcp_incoming_address .... what is the advantage of not having this directive .... Will it provide aditional security...?