Re: [squid-users] squid with redirector squirm

From: khiz code <khizcode@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2001 05:34:16 -0800 (PST)

Hi henrick
  letme clarify that without the redirectorlines added squid works absolutely
fine ps -ef shows me 32 running processes coz im using async io with 32
threads
as soon as i add the redirector lines .. ps -ef shows me only few abt 3
processes ..guess squid doesnt full start
cache.log shows me
starting 5 helper processess
after a few mins i get
WARNING: Cannot run '/usr/local/squirm/bin/squirm' process
this is redhat 6.2 kernel 2.2.19 with reiserfs , squid2.4 stable 3
lo is configured fine 127.0.0.1
squid was compiled with disable-ident lookups
pls help me out if i m wrong somewere
its rather silly that i cannot get it to work .. everything else non trivail;)
like wccp etc are fine ;-)
TIA
khiz