RE: [squid-users] dos clases de clientes - two class of client

From: Yuriy Kuznetsov <yuriy@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2002 16:48:09 +0200

> What he wants to do is to give two kinds of access: One (full access)
> to professors and other group limiting access to students, also using
> proxy_auth, who seems to work fine. For "limited" he mean "some"
> webpages. Also, he asks how to do this, since he has a lot of users.
>

> It would be possible, for example, to limit as well some features
> like MSN messenger, or yahoo messenger, for example? (My personal
> question) ;)

acl full proxy_auth "file1"
acl limited proxy_auth "file2"
acl limitedacl1 url_regexp -i "file3"

http_access permit full
http_access permit limited !limitedacl1 !limitedacl2 ....
http_access deny all

'one line means AND !-not

cheers
P.S. For yahoo messenger maybe acl list based on user agent... or
connect ... see the logs...
If they use http proxy as firewall setup...