[squid-users] use of cachemgr.cgi

From: Rogelio Valencia Rivera <rogelio.valencia@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2002 09:06:40 +0100

Hi,

We have installed the cachemgr.cgi to work from the same machine that
holds the Squid cache, installing a http server on the
same machine and it works ok. The documentation indicates (not in a
really clear way, but ...) that you can connect to the Squid cache
from a http server not located on the Squid machine, by installing the
CGI in the other machine. But when I try to do so,
the cgi does not work and the http server informs the next error messages:

exec of /....../cachemgr.cgi failed
premature end of script headers: /....../cachemgr.cgi

Is it possible to use a http server in a different machine than the one
that holds the Squid cache?

Thank's in advance

Rogelio Valencia
Opnatel