[squid-users] ACL that allow specific users to use my proxy till specific dates - not days !!!

From: Gopinath .B (ESG) - CTD, Chennai. <bgopi@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2002 15:54:48 +0530

hi ,

I have found this site is really usefull and i have almost finished my linux
box with latest squid .Also, i have configured external authentication
programs (msntauth) to authenticate my users from NT Server and working
fine.

Now , i want to know , How can I allow some users to use the cache till
specific dates (eg. 28.01.2002 (DD/MM/YYYY).
Simply, i want to have a ACL created for temporary purpose to allow some
users for some duration of dates only. And once the duration date expires
the same ACL should become invalid and should not allow the same users. It
is almost similar to the time option in acl and instead of time range , i
want to use date range such as 28.01.2002-10.02.2001.
I could not find this information in any of the FAQ or in the archives.
It would be really great if someone can help me on this and my advance
thanks to the responses.
Gopinath B
Engineering Services Group
HCL Technologies Ltd
Chennai.
Email : bgopi@ctd.hcltech.com
Office : 8291735,8291736

Disclaimer:
This document is intended for transmission to the named recipient only. If
you are not that person, you should note that legal rights reside in this
document and you are not authorized to access, read, disclose, copy, use or
otherwise deal with it and any such actions are prohibited and may be
unlawful. The views expressed in this document are not necessarily those of
HCL Technologies Ltd. Notice is hereby given that no representation,
contract or other binding obligation shall be created by this e-mail, which
must be interpreted accordingly. Any representations, contractual rights or
obligations shall be separately communicated in writing and signed in the
original by a duly authorized officer of the relevant company.