Antw: Re: [squid-users] https connections

From: Thomas Abel <thomas.abel@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2002 13:26:19 +0100

The last line in the access.log is :

... TCP_MISS/000 0 CONNECT auskunft.creditreform.de:443 abel DEFAULT_PARENT/172.28.1.1 -

If the browser is configured to go with https via the parent proxy it works,
if the browser is configured to go with https via the child proxy the error message is shown.

regards

>>> Henrik Nordstrom <hno@marasystems.com> 08.01.2002 14.46 Uhr >>>
Have you configured your browser to use the proxy for https connections?
(Security proxy)

Is there anything in Squid's access.log or cache.log?

Regards
Henrik Nordström
Squid Develoer

On Tuesday 08 January 2002 14.09, Thomas Abel wrote:
> I have configured squid with all traffic going via a parent proxy.
>
> ( cache_peer 172.28.1.1 parent 8080 0 default no-query
> never_direct allow all )
>
> Http and ftp workout fine but switching to https an error message occurs
> in the browser :
>
> The document contained no data.
>
> Thank you very much for help.
>
> With kind regards