RE: [squid-users] Blocking URL's

From: Eric Galarneau <ericga@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 08:14:27 -0500

Have a look to SquidGuard (http://www.squidguard.org). They maintain a URL
black list.

Eric

-----Original Message-----
From: Drenning Bruce [mailto:bdrenni@catholicrelief.org]
Sent: Wednesday, January 09, 2002 8:01 AM
To: Squid-Users
Subject: RE: [squid-users] Blocking URL's

The management here wants me to look into URL blocking software. They want
to subscribe to a service (like WebNot) so that we don't have to try to
maintain a list ourselves. Anyone know if there is something like this for
squid? That is, someone or some company that is maintaining a list
"anti-porn" URLs or keywords? TIA