Re: [squid-users] push advertisement

From: Kancha . <kancha2np@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 07:41:12 -0800 (PST)

Well what i mean my "push advertisement" is to display
advertisement without users requesting it. Is it
possible to do so through squid as all web requests go
through the proxy in my case. No matter which site
they are browsing I want to push such popup
advertisement to my users using the transparent
proxy.