Re: [squid-users] Howto protect one network using ACL?

From: derix suartyo <derix@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 08:34:51 +0700

Dear Yuriy,

Acctualy, i do not know what's the different if we were using url_regex
and dstdomain. Cause as far as i know, this 2 commands have a same
function but maybe you were right, that url_regex do not have reverse
lookup. Anyone in this list may give a right explanation about the main
different between url_regex and dstdomain?
Thank you very much.

regards,

Derix Suartyo.

--