Re: [squid-users] Transparent proxy setup with multiple proxy servers.

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 07:50:24 +0100

This is actually more of a question for your Cisco than Squid.

Somewhere between your users and your Squid proxies there need to be
a load balancing solution. There are numerous different approaches to
this, none of which actually involves Squid until the load balancing
have selected which proxy to use..

Regards
Henrik Nordström
Squid Developer
MARA Systems AB, Sweden

On Monday 14 January 2002 06.04, A.R. Nasir Qureshi wrote:
> How can I make a setup with more than one proxy server serving in a
> transparent proxy setup. I have cisco and Squid. It would be better
> that the proxies are selected in a round robin fashion.
>
> Regards,
>
> Nasir.

available on request