[squid-users] wccp problems

From: Gergely Madarasz <gorgo@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 15:58:16 +0100 (MET)

Hello,

From time to time I experience this problem with wccp, when the cisco
router sees the proxy, it says State: Usable, but
Assigned Hash Info remains all 0's. I can see the udp control packets with
tcpdump going both ways, but no gre packets at all.

I have experienced this in a setup when there is one cisco router with one
proxy, and I have experienced it with a one router, four proxy setup. In
this latter case, one of the proxies does not get any traffic, until it is
restarted, and after restarting it gets the hash info. I have squid
version 2.4.1, IOS version 12.2(2)T1

--
Madarasz Gergely          gorgo@sztaki.hu          gorgo@linux.rulez.org
                  HuLUG: http://mlf.linux.rulez.org/