Re: [squid-users] Dialup Caching

From: Account For Cache Group <cachemail@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 13:52:16 +0330 (IRT)

for using parent proxy you must add following line in squid.conf:
cache_peer ip_parent_proxy parent 3128 3130 login=USER:PASS

if the parent proxy is a MS proxy use followin line instead:
cache_peer ip_parent_proxy parent 3128 no-query login=USER:PASS

squid dont care what is your connection line (a dialup or a Lan
connection)