Re: [squid-users] can not see any diskd info on cache manager ... .........

From: Peter Smith <peter.smith@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 16:41:17 -0600

I'd check to make sure that I was running the same exact 'squid' binary
that I'd just compiled. It is possible you have a previously installed
binary out there somewhere in your path. If not, then I'd take a
careful look at the binary that you are using.

Peter Smith
Linux Systems Administrator
University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas
214 648 3111
peter.smith@utsouthwestern.edu