Re: [squid-users] cache hardware specification

From: Peter Smith <peter.smith@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 16:58:38 -0600

I don't know about anyone else, but I'd recommend the fastest
processor(s) you can get and the most RAM. It also depends on your
needs. Do you need to cache everything (in other words proxied connect
is not a large connection?) Do you need less latency (and you have a
large connection?)

Peter Smith
Linux Systems Administrator
University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas
214 648 3111
peter.smith@utsouthwestern.edu