RE: [squid-users] stats clients with MRTG

From: Van Bossche Koen <Koen.VanBossche@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 11:28:49 +0100

Hi,

It's not hard to configure. First change your squid.conf for enabling snmp :
acl snmppublic snmp_community public
snmp_port 3401
snmp_access allow snmppublic localhost
snmp_access deny all

Then install mrtg + gd/zlib/libpng libs. Just follow the instructions on the
linux page.
Then make the mrtg.cfg and index.html file.

It works very well 4 me.

KR,
./koen