Re: [squid-users] ip_wccp in linux-2.4.17

From: Joe Cooper <joe@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2002 08:45:20 -0600

The Squid FAQ entry on WCCP provides a link to a kernel patch for WCCP
and a standalone kernel module. The kernel patch tends to make it
easier for folks unfamiliar with how to build a kernel module separately
from the kernel. If you use the patch, you will then be able to select
WCCP when configuring. FAQs are great for this sort of information.

--
Joe Cooper <joe@swelltech.com>
http://www.swelltech.com