Re: [squid-users] Content modification

From: Adrian Chadd <adrian@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 17:58:00 -0700

On Tue, Jan 22, 2002, Account For Cache Group wrote:
> Is there any content modification module for squid?

Nope. Robert Collins has done some work, but the current squid
internals aren't very content modification-friendly.

The commloops code I'm working on will actually go a long way
into fixing this (along with a few other things) but it all
boils down to spare time, which I don't have much of atm.

Adrian