[squid-users] port 3128

From: sushant kumar rath <sushant_radha@dont-contact.us>
Date: 23 Jan 2002 11:55:14 -0000

hi, instead of typeing the URL in addressbar i am sending the URL to squid through the port 3128,by opening the port and writing it into it in the form "GET http://www.yahoo.com" but if i am trying to track it through the access.log i am not getting the a url..... As in access.log it should print all the URLs we are accessing. why is this, is there any mistake in port number. pls answer me. thanking you all. bye sushant