[squid-users] Possible squid problem?

From: HUNT_STEVE <HUNT_STEVE@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 14:22:56 -0800

When I try to access this URL (a login for an EZProxy rewriting proxy
server)

http://mimas.calstatela.edu:2048/login?url=http://search.eb.com

I get a Squid error message (below) When I set my browser to bypass Squid,
I get the page requested.

Does this represent a Squid problem?

I note that Squid chops off the end of the URL, don't know if that means
anything.

ERROR

----
While trying to retrieve the URL: http://mimas.calstatela.edu:2048/login?
The following error was encountered:
Connection Failed
The system returned:
    (111) Connection refused
The remote host or network may be down. Please try the request again.
Your cache administrator is hunt_steve@smc.edu.
----
Generated Thu, 24 Jan 2002 19:04:11 GMT by library.smc.edu
(Squid/2.4.STABLE3)