[squid-users] Redirecting a failed external link to an internal web site.

From: Julie Hughes <Hughes.Julie@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 11:46:09 -0500

We are running Squid/2.4.STABLE2

We would like to set things up so that when a user clicks on a link on one of
our internal web pages (to go to an external site), and it fails, we could
redirected them back to an internal web site that is set up to mail the web
administrator to fix the bad link.

Has anyone done this, and does anyone know if is even possible within the Squid
configuration?? If so, how did you do it?

I appreciate any assistance or help with this.

Thank you,

Julie Hughes