Re: [squid-users] Documentation for anonymize_headers

From: Visolve.com <squid@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 11:21:19 +0530

Hello Hans-Stefan Suhle,

'anonymize_headers' tag has two modes 'deny' all and 'allow' the specified
headers. ie...It is used to specify exactly which headers are to be allowed,
or which are to be removed from outgoing requests.

For more info regarding 'anonymize_headers' tag , have a look at
http://squid.visolve.com/squid24s1/Miscellaneous.htm
http://www.squid-cache.org/Doc/FAQ/FAQ-4.html

Regards,
-Kanchana