RE: [squid-users] smb_auth not working yet

From: Eric Engen <eengen@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 13:44:26 -0600

Doesn't the -U in smb_auth specify the IP number of the PDC? That's what I
put in place of the xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx.

In the command ./smb_auth -W ntserver, I actually put "ntserver", which is
defined in my lmhosts file and in my /etc/hosts file. Should this be
something different?

Is there any preparation or configuration that must be done to the PDC in
order for smb_auth to work?