[squid-users] Shared Cache on a SAN

From: Byrne, David <dbyrne@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 20:52:34 -0700

I am interested in setting up multiple Squid servers behind a load balancing
switch and having them share the same cache space on a SAN. Ideally I would
have the servers running as a cluster, but that isn't in the budget right
now.

Is this possible, or will the different instances of Squid step on each
other as they both try to access the cache?

David Byrne
TIAA-CREF

This message, including any attachments, contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact sender immediately by reply e-mail and destroy all copies. You are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.
TIAA-CREF