RE: [squid-users] assertion failed: HttpRequest.c:72: "request"

From: Eric Engen <eengen@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 09:48:59 -0600

Problem solved. What I did was to put an entry in /etc/hosts with the IP
address and name of my NT server domain.

I already had an entry for it, which had two names for the same IP address,
like this:

xx.xx.xx.xx ntserver domain

But the name of our NT domain is DOMAIN (not very original!).
When I listed them in the other order, it worked:

xx.xx.xx.xx domain ntserver

Thanks for your collective help.

Eric