Re: [squid-users] redhat 7.2

From: Joe Cooper <joe@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 23:40:45 -0600

I would add to this that ext3 in writeback mode actually seems a little
faster in my tests. At least it handles overload a little more
gracefully than ext2.

I believe if you are deciding between ext2 and ext3, choosing ext3 in
writeback mode is the Right Way, simply because of the quicker reboot on
power failure or unexpected system failure.

That said, just use ReiserFS. It is faster than either ext fs (mounted
noatime,notail) and provides journalling.

--
Joe Cooper <joe@swelltech.com>
http://www.swelltech.com