RE: [squid-users] Authentication

From: Chemolli Francesco (USI) <ChemolliF@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 13:45:18 +0100

You can do it with ACLs:

acl restrictedsites dstdomain .yahoo.com
acl allowedusers proxy_auth username1 username2
acl REQUIRED proxy_auth REQUIRED

http_access allow restrictedsites allowedusers
http_access deny restrictedsites REQUIRED

will do the trick

Please, in the future refrain from posting in HTML to
the mailing lists. It makes proper answer indentation
hard, especially to those of us (like myself) who are forced
to use broken MUAs.

In fact, I hereby suggest the mailing list maintainer
to see if it's possible to filter posts so that only plain-text
posts are allowed through.

--
        /kinkie