RE: [squid-users] smb_auth not working yet

From: Eric Engen <eengen@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2002 12:26:58 -0600

Problem solved. Apparently, my installation of Samba (2.2.2 RPM for
RedHat6.2) put the samba utility files nmblookup and smbclient in
/usr/bin/samba, when smb_auth was looking for them in /usr/local/samba. I
made links to these two files, and now it works like a charm!

I know there is a way to set the SAMBAPREFIX variable when configuring
smb_auth, and I thought I did that right, but apparently I did not.

Thanks again, everyone, for all your help.

Eric