Re: [squid-users] squid log rotate

From: DC <dcad123@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2002 20:51:55 -0800 (PST)

Thanks a lot for the mails. i found the problem was
not with my script or cronjob but the variable
logfile_rotate in squid.conf was not set. Supposedly,
the default was to be 10 but again I had to manually
set it to 10 and then I got a fresh access.log each
time the log rotated.
Thanks a lot all, for taking time to help me out.
-Shant