[squid-users] squid 2.4

From: Vicky Shrestha <mail@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 22:57:18 +0545

Hello henrik,

I am having this strange problem with squid2.4STABLE1.5 and
squid2.4STABLE3 and redhat 7.2.

I am using transparent proxy with a alteon layer4 switch.

The problem is the proxies with redhat 7.2 and squid 2.4 crashes after
the while.It doesn't really crash but when we do
telnet proxy2 3128
aa
\r
\r
it takes a long time to respond and the layer 4 switch
thinks that the proxy is down and doesn't send any request to the
proxy.but the proxy with redhat 6.2 and squid-2.2.STABLE5.1-16 works
fine.

It was working perfectly fine few days ago.

I have tried increasing the file-max, I also removed sibling,also
purged the cache,etc.

--
Best regards,
Vicky                      mailto:mail@vickysh.wlink.com.np