[squid-users] squid 2.4

From: Vicky Shrestha <mail@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 22:57:18 +0545

Hello henrik,

I am having this strange problem with squid2.4STABLE1.5 and
squid2.4STABLE3 and redhat 7.2.

I am using transparent proxy with a alteon layer4 switch.

The problem is the proxies with redhat 7.2 and squid 2.4 crashes after
the while.It doesn't really crash but when we do
telnet proxy2 3128
it takes a long time to respond and the layer 4 switch
thinks that the proxy is down and doesn't send any request to the
proxy.but the proxy with redhat 6.2 and squid-2.2.STABLE5.1-16 works

It was working perfectly fine few days ago.

I have tried increasing the file-max, I also removed sibling,also
purged the cache,etc.

Best regards,
Vicky                      mailto:mail@vickysh.wlink.com.np