[squid-users] Re: [dansguardian] Newbie help

From: Jim George <jim.george@dont-contact.us>
Date: 06 Feb 2002 07:33:53 +0000

Thanks to Tim and Daniel I've got a lot closer to the solution...

From the server dansguardian is working properly in that when I try to
access a banned site I get the html output from the cgi-bin script.
However when I attempt the same from a client browser I get 'cannot
connect to remote host 'http://localhost/cgi-bin....'.

What do I need to change to get dansguardian to connect to squid (and
for squid to allow it of course) from the server as well as from the
clients?

TIA,

Jim