[squid-users] How to identify traffic type?

From: Boniforti Flavio <boniforti.f@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 09:56:26 +0100

Hello all!

My last posting hasn't been answered, therefore I'm back again, posing the
question in some slightly different way:

how do I identify the traffic which my squid does towards the Internet?

I was thinking about parsing log files and filter them with TCP_MISS vs.
TCP_HIT packets, but I discovered that there are also some other kind of
packets (which include TCP_REFRESH_HIT and so on...)

Who may help me???

Thanx

Boniforti Flavio
Informa Srl