Re: [squid-users] Can squid be setup to proxy only?

From: Joe Auty <joe@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 13:00:21 -0500 (EST)

This is really handy info!

I'm finding that squid is caching my .html files, which is really annoying
as a web developer. Is there anyway one can limit Squid's caching to not
cache .html files, sort of like how the magic words feature works with
delay pools?

If there isn't a way, I'll just disable the caching altogether as
described below.

Thanks!

--
Joe Auty