Re: [squid-users] X--Cache

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 02:02:52 +0100

Yes.

If you enable digests then there is also a X-Cache-Lookup header.

These headers are added to help diagnosing cache problems in meshes
of caches.

For more information on these headers see Squid FAQ section 16.13

Regards
Henrik Nordström
Squid Developer

On Friday 15 February 2002 01.50, philip.wolfe@centrelink.gov.au
wrote:
> Does anyone have a definition or a clear meaning of this header.
>
> Example:

> I believe it is just suggesting that the hostname did not have the
> requested object in cache; a cache miss or a TCP_MISS.
>
> Just wanted to confirm this belief.
>
> Cheers

available on request