Re: [squid-users] maybe OT chpasswd

From: DC <dcad123@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 20:36:32 -0800 (PST)

Hi,
Thanks a lot for the mail. I solved the problem and
developed a webmodule too for it. The problem was that
the auth ttl was set to 36000 so it didn't check the
.htpasswd file for that time period. I deduced this by
looking at access time of .htpasswd
I have reduced this ttl to 1.
Thanks again and bye.
-Shant