Re: [squid-users] cachemgr.cgi help

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2002 14:59:14 +0100

Unless you know what to look for, concentrate on the "General Runtime
Information" page.

Some of cachemgr is explained in the Squid FAQ, some in the user
guide. If there is something else you think needs explanation please
write a question here on Squid users.

It is not as simple as to say relations between cachemgr and
squid.conf. Very few values in cachemgr have a direct correlation
with a value in squid.conf.

Regards
Henrik Nordström
Squid Developer

On Friday 15 February 2002 17.11, ChrisHoover@safety-kleen.com wrote:
> Can someone please direct me to some documentation that will
> explain the values I am seeing from cachemgr.cgi. I am especially
> interested in knowing what values I can ignore and what values are
> normally signifcant. Also, if there is a doc on how these numbers
> relate to the squid.conf file, a linke to that would also be
> appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
>
> chris

available on request