Re: [squid-users] timestamps, cacheing

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 17:01:29 +0100

In your quoted configuration Squid never caches anything.

My guestt is that the clock on your HTTP server is not set correctly.
It is important that the clocks on HTTP servers and any caches
(including the browser cache on your own computer) are in reasonable
sync or else page updates will not always be detected by a "reload".

Regards
Henrik Nordström
Squid Developer