Re: [squid-users] MS proxy Auth

From: Raymond Jacob <>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 19:40:58 +0000

When you say:
"...I want use same authentication as ms proxy..."
Do you mean 1) NT(Challenge/Response) which MS proxy
can do? Or do you mean 2) authenticating a user
to your local NT domain?

thank you,

From: "Squid Support (Henrik Nordstrom)" <>
To: "sanalkart" <>,
Subject: Re: [squid-users] MS proxy Auth
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 12:55:54 +0100

Please do not post HTML mail.

You are looking for NTLM authentication, available in the upcoming
Squid-2.5 release. See

Henrik Nordström
Squid Developer

On Wednesday 20 February 2002 12:51, sanalkart wrote:
> HiWe are using ms proxy and planning to migrate
> squid.but I want use same authentication as ms proxy.I
> don't want to enter any password in my browser.How can I start?
> Which module should I use
>Thanks Turk Nokta Net
> Mesaj açıldı Tıklayın, "Canlı" ve "Heyecanlı" bir
> dünyaya adım atın!

available on request