[squid-users] doubt about squid

From: sushant <srath@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2000 06:45:57 +0530

hi,

i am facing a problem in squid since a long time , can you pls help me
in getting out of it.

i just wanted to cache a site.i have installed squid.but still if also i
am accessing a site its not cacheing.

can you tell me whats basic rule for a site to cache, or when a site is
cached.
OR
what i think is if any site is going through the squid then it must be
cahed i.e if i am accessing any site in my machine then its going
through squid so it must be cached am i right ?

pls mail me ASAP.
thanking you
bye
sushant